Tuesday, July 12, 2016

No Fund Me....But Please Support Me!

Interesting topic, right?  So, let me explain.  HUMILITY is hard!  Yes, that's right.  I said it.  HUMILITY is hard!  I see Go Fund Me accounts all the time and I feel compassion for most and then I feel this strange feeling of "Wow, how did they do that?"  It doesn't seem strange to me or weird in any way as the 'majority' of the one's I've read are quite legit and I've even supported some of them.  

However, I tried one of my own not so long ago and I can not say those feelings were positive in any way.  I felt embarrassed and wanted to go hide under a rock.  It was horrible for me.  And, I know that a huge part of that is all about learning the art of humility which I lack but none the less, I did not find comfort in reaching out for help.

All of that being said, I must share the most difficult part of my journey thus far.  I'm in dire need right now.  I'm in a bad place financially because we have FINALLY come to a place where we have legitimate grounds to take my ex to court on contempt charges.  Not only that, it is FINALLY time to bring in an ad litem on the kiddos behalf.  If you've been following my blog and our court cases, you know how HUGE this is at this time!  And, if you are just chiming in, you need only read through all the previous blogs to get an idea of how HUGE and pivotal this moment truly is at this time!  All things are beginning to come together for what I hope is good but the difficult part is that I'm all tapped out at this point and I have to come up with the enormous funding to make it all happen.

So, what that looks like for me is this....I would love to set up a Go Fund Me account and see it miraculously fill up to goal, but I simply cannot bring myself to doing it.  It's too hard!  Maybe that is growth left within me that is yet to be accomplished.  But, I would much rather EARN it!  I would much rather see folks support me in my business so that I can legitimately raise those funds!  I want to earn them honestly!  Is that such a foreign concept in our world today?  Sometimes it feels that way! 

My attorney has estimated at a bare minimum at least $4500 for this case to transpire.  And, we are already running full course ahead because it is a matter of my children's safety!  I am left having to simply trust the process and that all things will work out.  But, the funds must happen.  I have no choice in that matter. 

So, in sending up prayers what I would like to share with others is simply this:  support my business.  If that is not something you want for your personal life, share them with others.  But support my business.  I have a lot of funds that simply must be raised immediately and I need help.  I am "well enough" today to know that I am worthy of help yet still struggle with the humility of setting up a Go Fund Me account, so I'm asking for your support.  Ask your friends and family too if they may want to give our products a try for their personal journeys.  I know personally that we have products for EVERY person out there but not every person is ready.  I'm asking for your help in this area. 

I'd like to honestly raise the $4500 that will be necessary to see this case through.  That's a whole lot of Plexus but I believe it can be done and within the time frame that is necessary for our God is great!  So, please feel free to share my website with your friends and family and above all else please pray that God will help us to provide the necessary provisions to see this case through.  This is a huge moment in our lives that requires a lot of trust and faith in God.  So, friends I pray that you will pray with us during this time.  The most ultimate prayer would be that the truth will finally be revealed in court and that my 3 precious kiddos will be protected.  But, in addition to that I pray that the financial means to make it all happen will transpire as well.  Please pray with us during this time!  We have been praying for this moment for years and would hate to see that financial obstacles end up being the barrier for the results we have been so diligently praying for all of this time! 

Thank you in advance for your prayers and support.  Here is my website that you may use and/or share with others to help support us during this time:  www.shopmyplexus.com/lbarnes.  And, please know that I am here to answer questions and to be a support in anyone's journey at anytime!  This is not just a "purchase" in my book.  I want to see you succeed! 

The CEO of our company always says, "If you're blessed, be a blessing!"  Blessings to you all!  And, thank you for your continued support!

Matthew 7:7-12
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?

John 14:12-14

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment