Friday, March 18, 2011

Starting from the Present and Working Backwards....

Welcome to my blog.  I'm new at this so please be patient.  I'm also a single mother of 3 young children so understand that my posts may not be on any specific or consistent time schedule.  But, I am here to share a part of my journey.
 
Most of you already know bits and pieces and some know with great detail; however, for many reasons that could not be stated up until now I have been unable to really share the heart of what my experience has been like beyond a select couple of folks.  The times are changing and I am very grateful!

This is a journey of trials and struggles, of new experiences, the unexpected, the unknowns, fears, frustrations, pain, changes in relationships, growth, and the consistent Grace of God throughout the entire process.  You are welcome to be a part of that with me today.

I will be traveling back to the beginning of my divorce and working up to the present to give some glimpses into what the past year and a half have been like in my world.  It is my experience, my emotions, my journey and I say that for a reason that will soon be revealed within my posts.  This is not a gossip column so I ask that you respect that and do not use it for that purpose.  

I have grown a lot and learned a lot during this time and I want anyone out there to know that no matter what life throws at you, God is the only constant and that my friends is ENOUGH.  He is the source of my strength and the most loving, caring, forgiving Father I could ever imagine.  I am so very grateful to know Him and to know that He knows and loves me!  Blessings to all those that share in this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment