Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Perseverance....A Topic the Keeps Popping Up!

I'm having a bit of deja vu here.  Can we say, "Court, court, and more court?"  Sigh....  Yes, last Friday I was served yet again.  And, yet again the impending potential for the orange jumpsuit is at hand.  Here we go again!  But, oh....wait for it........wait for it.........on Monday I find out that they want to depose me.  If anyone is unfamiliar with that term, I think of it much like having my fingernails pulled out one by one or maybe even chopping them off at the knuckle.  It's grueling at best and nothing more than a tire-less fishing expedition.  That occurs next week!

In the meantime, I sit and wait.  Yes, those old familiar feelings submerge as I try to focus on the day at hand.  It becomes difficult to focus with all those unknowns ahead.  And, Monday was trying.  I remember the last depo I experienced.  My fears took hold initially.  But, after some discussions with attorney and taking the time to give it back to God, they did eventually subside.

Recently, someone shared their thoughts on this matter stating that it's all about to come to a head.  A part of me believes this to be true.  And, yet there is still this small uncertain part in the back of my head questioning if this is what I will have to endure for the next 15 to 18 years.  Surely not, but in light of what has already transpired for 3 years and counting now I'm just not convinced 100%.

I hope that this statement is very true as another stumbling block in my path now is that my resources for covering all of this are just about dry.  I've literally been told in light of the depo alone to go sell a kidney.  Although it wasn't meant "literally", really it is and I have to continue my prayers in this avenue as well.

I have been okay for the past 2 days.  My hope is that this peace does indeed continue.  I imagine it may be a little different next week, but my prayers are that I will remain at peace and remember that God is in control.  I am doing everything legally possible in my power to protect the innocent.  I have to continue trusting and believing that God has a plan and hope that I will one day understand it.

James 1:2-4

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.  Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment