Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No Surprise Here

Here we go again:  Wow!  I received a call today from my attorney.  Another motion has been filed to have me pay for his attorney fees associated with the motion we dropped.  What?....Yes!  It also came with the "final tally" of the costs incurred from the previous order in which I am to pay for his fees and the result is:  AN ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT that I would not be able to pay even if everything I could earn working 40 hours a week within a year went straight to him.  More insanity at it's finest!  I'm pretty sure that what they are asking for can not even be done in accordance to the law if I remember correctly.  That; however, means nothing in light of what has already transpired in our case.

So, what's next?  We respond tomorrow.  There may be even more than a response at this point, but this is the beginning.  Typically, this is not something that would have to be set for a hearing but it just may be given the circumstances.  It really depends at this point.  And, so....we wait.

I'm feeling okay for this moment.  When reading through the motion and sorting through all of the lies that were included within that motion, I was literally trembling not from fear but just an involuntary reaction.  Who knows what will happen!  I think everyone knows my lack of faith in the system but I hang on to my faith in God!

For right now, I am okay and the fear does not exist.  That comes from Him!  That inner peace is priceless and it's His gift.  That being said, I value your prayers.  And, I'm asking that you pour on the prayers at this moment and throughout tomorrow and the remainder of this week.  This can really go a few different ways.  We are praying for the best in hopes that our response opens up the door for questions.  

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust
in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. 

  
Psalm 5:10-12
New International Version (NIV)
10 Declare them guilty, O God!
    Let their intrigues be their downfall.
Banish them for their many sins,
    for they have rebelled against you.
11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
    let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
    that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
12 Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous;
    you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

No comments:

Post a Comment