Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Freedom

It's Friday.  Thank goodness!  And, this past week has been much better.  I realize my last post was not your "feel good" type of writing but it was brutal truth none the less.  Within trials, those moments exist.  I can not stay in them long today.  I have learned that I must walk through it but then walk beyond it and keep taking the next right step.

The beginning of this week started off with the pure joy of having my babies back safe in my arms.  There is no greater joy!  I also had the pleasure of talking with those that are strong supports right now and that comes with added relief.  It's hard to talk about this stuff at times because it, well....it's heavy.  But, having that ability is so beneficial and healing in the midst of it all.

I also had plenty of opportunity this week to focus on others and that rocks!  :)  I'm really loving my new life here even though the trials continue.  There are lots of good things on the horizon, good friends, good supports, and a great church.

I am again on the brink of a faith walk after having received the attorney's bill for this month due by the end of the month.  It's beyond me and my comprehension right now.  I have no idea how it will pan out but I'm praying and brainstorming and to my own surprise have not been overly stressed by it's seeming impossibility.

Aside from this, we are simply in a holding pattern.  Court is fast approaching but until then we kick back and enjoy life.  I am so thankful for new friends that remind me just how to do this when it's most needed!

Ecclesiastes 11:5
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment