Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mighty Prayer Warriors

Could this be it?

This past week, several new people stumbled across this blog for the first time and with that came new prayer warriors.  Thank you, Lord!  It could not have happened at a better time.  And, again....there was a moment this week in which I felt those prayers and their mighty power.  In the midst of moments in which I wanted to simply give up, cater to the enemy for the sake of it being "over", or simply run away the peace from the power of prayers washed over me.

It did not keep me solely focused on the task at hand with the preparations before me.  I have struggled in that area and likely should have accomplished far more at this point, but tonight...tonight things happened.

I don't know if it's enough and I don't know how it may be "perceived" by the powers that be....but it brought me down to my knees in a mixed array of tears both for the event itself and the glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe this is what we needed.

I know that's vague.  It's one of those moments in the journey that due to the sensitive nature of what is taking place, the details can not be revealed here.  But, the short of it all is that the "evidence" we have been lacking may have just been presented.  It could still be a stretch but it is certainly far closer than we have been thus far.  And, tomorrow may bring it to light.  Tomorrow, given the professional call of what has transpired will hopefully be enough to protect the innocent.  This is my prayer.  And, I am asking all of my mighty prayer warriors to join forces right now.

What ever you are doing....please stop for a moment.  For those that know names, please pray specifically for them.  For those that do not, God knows.  I just ask that you lift them up now.  I don't have much faith in the system and I'm sure that's understandably so if you have followed my entire journey here.  But, I do have faith in God.  And, I have faith in miracles.  And, I know that hard as it is....HIS timing is always perfect.  

There is always that chance that this may not be enough and if it's not, I will still press forward fighting with all that I have for what is right.  But, I'm hoping tonight's events are the key.  Thank you again for being a part of the journey with me.  

 Job 6

 Job 6:8
“Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I
hope for,

 Job 6:11
“What strength do I have, that I should still
hope? What prospects, that I should be patient?


No comments:

Post a Comment