Friday, April 27, 2012

Turn Your Hearing Aide On!

Oh what a busy week it has been....so busy in fact that some of life's most essential necessities have been poorly neglected, like facebook.  ;-)  Seriously though, it has been a week in which there were many late, late nights spent gathering data and documents galore in preparation for what's to come.

Through it all, while it puts me in a somewhat familiar spot with the whole chasing documents routine it is really very different.  The peace within the process has truly been a saving grace.  I have had moments of fear and self-doubt, but they are thankfully few and far between.  

I still have many questions in my head, but I hold hope in my heart.  Will this be God's perfect timing for all things to finally resolve?  My hope is YES!!!  My prayer is YES!!!

As exhausted as I feel in some respects, I am grateful to have a full weekend ahead of me with no time to stop.  That is likely a very good thing as I await the coming week.  This next week will be BIG in more ways than one.

One huge, "ultimate" decision will be made by the powers that be and in turn many lives will be effected.   At this point, I believe I have prepared in every way possible and all I can do is to sit back and allow God to take over from here.  As the time gets closer the prayers will likely increase not only for the outcome but for my nerves! 


It is also a big week in terms of one of those puzzle pieces that fell into place.  If all continues to go well and everything happens on time, I will soon have a place to call home.  Talk about two extremes, eh?  Yet, they could both be on the same end of the spectrum....


If there is anything I could pass on to others about my experience, it would have to be this....listen to your instincts.  When your gut is screaming at you pay attention even when other emotions are trying to take the lead.  The more I experience within this process, the more that central theme factors in....listen, listen, listen.  


For some reason, that makes me think about this story:  My Oldest...Mr. Way to Smart for his Age, mimics his Pop or picks on him whichever the case may be and will often say, "What, huh?....Hold on, I forgot to put my hearing aide in.  I can't hear you."  I sometimes feel this way when it comes to those gut feelings, those screaming instincts...but I must say that they are louder and clearer today than they have been in the past.  Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment